- CDBG Entitlement Grant and related Fair Housing and Predatory Lending pages
- Brownfield Assessment Grant Projects
- Neighborhood Associations
- Round Island Lighthouse restoration project is a large project funded by multiple sources including MDAH, FEMA, CDBG, Tidelands, and private sponsorships. If you interested in sponsorship opportunities, please call or visit the Community and Economic Development Office at 630 Delmas Avenue, (228) 938-6639 or complete the Sponsorship Form and submit to the Round Island Preservation Society at P.O. Box 1059, Pascagoula, MS 39568. For the latest project information, please visit the Round Island Lighthouse Preservation Society
Committees and Councils
- The Strategic Plan Committee is appointed by the City Council and meets monthly to facilitate the City of Pascagoula Strategic Plan. The Plan is updated about every five years. The 2010 Strategic Plan Update is available to view online.
he first round of the Paint Pascagoula project has been completed. A second round of this project is being planned for the coming months. - For more information, please call (228) 938-2532.
The department coordinates planning and economic studies. The Comprehensive Plan outlines the City’s goals and plans for the next several years. For more information on economic development projects, initiatives, and goals, please visit the Business, Demographics, Incentives, Community Profile, and other related pages. For a listing of available properties, visit the Available Properties page or view the Grounds for Development packet which highlights key available properties throughout the City as well as our