The City of Pascagoula's mission is to obtain the highest quality of life for its citizens. Health and wellness are major components to quality of life. There are many contributors to the City's existing health and wellness assets including the health system, school districts, faith-based organizations, local businesses, and fitness enthusiasts among others. This web page provides resources for both beginners who would like to know health and wellness first steps and experts who might not know everything Healthy Hometown Pascagoula has to offer.
Community Fitness and Recreation Groups
Walk and Run (W.A. R.) Party
- 6:30 p.m.
- Meets at the Paradise Grill, 610 Delmas Avenue
- Contact: Capatin Shannon Massey
Singing River Cyclists
- 8 a.m.
- 2nd Saturday of every month
- This group rides the Historic Pascagoula Bike Trail, beginning at Pascagoula Beach Park, 600 Park Street
Pascagoula Paradise Paddlers
- This group hosts monthly kayak paddles through marsh, swamps, rivers and bayous
- Contact: Kristi Ducote
Set Free Ministries
- 6:30 p.m.
- Mondays and Tuesdays
- Pascagoula Beach Park and participants either walk or run on the beach.
- Contact: Gerald Dudle